AESTHETICS & SKIN MANAGEMENT: Personalized Natural Skin Care, Hypersensitive Skin Solution & Laser Treatment Malaysia
When it comes to skincare, there is no one-size fits all. We know this as a fact from our array of clientele that comes from diverse and different profiles and backgrounds. Every one of them has a story and unique experience that inspires us to further strive and understand what their concerns, aim and motivations are. Our team of experienced professionals serving clients from all over the world adopts a tailor-made approach that is customized to our patients' needs.
Our result-oriented approach is carefully crafted and designed from years of experience and clinical studies. The advancement in innovation and technology enables our skincare experts to provide a clear diagnosis that are unique to different individuals with projected instant results supported by before and after result comparisons through our detailed analysis. This will then be followed by prescribe treatments that uses proprietary technology that is non-invasive, no harmful ingredients, promoting natural healing and rejuvenation.
- Acne is caused by fluctuating hormone levels and possible genetic influences; many doctors believe there is no way to prevent this. Good personal hygiene habits and diet can help prevent outbreaks, combined together with proper Acne Treatments will help control acne and minimize future breakouts.
- Acne is a skin condition that occurs when hair follicles are clogged up with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples. If treated wrongly, it will speed up the growth and inflammation of acne. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.
- Doux Visage's tailored-made skin management treatments address the root causes of Acne formation including hormonal acne, and teen acne. We use Soft Laser (Healing laser), together with enhanced extraction technique & Acupuncture Treatment to treat acne skin effectively without leaving scars and post blemishes.
- Skin pigmentation disorders affect the colour of your skin. Your skin gets its colour from a pigment called melanin. Special cells in the skin create melanin. When these cells are damaged or unhealthy, it affects our melanin production.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine theory, it means that the Yin & Yang energy is imbalanced, usually due to Yin Deficiency in the Liver Meridian.
- Doux Visage's tailored-made skin management treatments treat the root causes of Pigmentation/ Skin Lightening/ Whitening using Non-Invasive Needleless Mesotherapy, High-intensity Focused Ultrasound (HiFU) Treatment, Soft Laser Treatment, Dermal infusion Silk Peel Treatment etc.
- A more extreme version of sensitive skin. Hypersensitive Skin is a very common and unpleasant condition where skin can show visible symptoms like dry skin, irritation, eczema, pimples, redness, desquamation, or non-visible symptoms. You may feel burning, itching, or stinging sensations. When these sensations are accompanied by redness, skin can become Couperose-prone and Rosacea may develop.
- In TCM point of view, it is due to the imbalance of the Yin & Yang energy.
- From the Western medical approach, it is due to the wrong usage of skin care products or over-exfoliation and extraction of the skin.
- Doux Visage's tailor-made skin management treatments treat the root causes of Hypersensitive skin by using Soft Laser Treatment, Magnetic Infusion Technology, Acupuncture Treatment etc.
SCARS / OPEN PORES
What is the best way to treat Scars /Open pores?
- A scar is an area of fibrous tissue that replaces normal skin after an injury, especially caused by the wrong extraction technique. Scars result from the biological process of wound repair of the skin. Thus, scarring is a natural part of the healing process, unfortunately, it doesn't always look good on the skin's surface.
- We actually have two different types of pores: oil pores and sweat pores. One releases the body's natural oil and the other releases sweat. Sometimes the oil-releasing pores may appear enlarged. Open pores are caused by the sebaceous gland being overactive; oil clogs up the pores and enlarges them; another is caused by skin sagging.
- Doux Visage's tailored-made skin management treatments treat the root causes of Scars/ Open Pores by using Non-Invasive Needleless Mesotherapy treatment, Magnetic Infusion Technology, High-intensity focused ultrasound (HiFU) Treatment, Soft Laser Treatment, Dermal Infusion SilkPeel Treatment etc.
HORMONAL SKIN AFFLICTIONS
- Even though it is still unclear how much estrogen affects the sebaceous glands. Base on many clinical researches, it has shown that estrogen plays a prominent role in the overall health of skin. Estrogen is associated with the increased of collagen production, skin thickness, skin hydration, wound healing, and improved skin barrier function.
- For example, when high levels of androgens promote excess sebum production, the sebum combined with dead skin cells from within the pore, causing a blockage, as a result, Hormonal Acne formation. Your skin may change in response to hormonal variations occurring throughout your menstrual cycle. Skin textures or skin tones changes and you may notice differences in acne outbreaks, skin hydration, elasticity, and wound healing ability at different times of your monthly cycle.
- Doux Visage's have a series of Tailored Made treatments for Hormonal Skin Afflictions problems.
AGING SKIN / FINE DRY LINES
- Skin aging is characterized by features such as wrinkling, loss of elasticity, laxity, and rough-textured appearance. Aging happens in every layer of the skin. This aging process is accompanied with phenotypic changes in cutaneous cells as well as structural and functional changes in extracellular matrix components such as collagens and elastin.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Theory it represents the aging of our Organs especially our Kidneys and Liver will suffer from Yin energy deficiency.
- Doux Visage's tailored-made skin management treatments treats the root causes of Aging Skin/ Fine dry lines by using TCM Acupuncture treatment, Western modern technology of High-intensity focused ultrasound (HiFU) Treatment, Tripolar treatment, Soft Laser Treatment, Dermalinfusion SilkPeel Treatment etc.
SKIN TIGHTENING / FACIAL CONTOURING
- Nonsurgical skin tightening procedures are cosmetic treatments to change the look of your face. Doux Visage's non-invasive, non-surgical skin tightening procedures work by using western modern technology, targeted energy to heat deeper layers of skin, which stimulates collagen and elastin production. In TCM way, we perform Acupuncture treatment with the combination of Phyto-Hormones treatment to enhance the TCM Meridian system to achieve the delaying of skin aging process.